In the fourth episode of the WP Late Night podcast, Brad and Dre and I discuss, well, a slew of things. Dre and Brad rehash WordCamp San Diego, we discuss WP App Store and Renku, WordPress 3.4 Beta, and ten or twelve other things.
You can listen to the episode below, and see the show notes just after the jump.
This particular show was also recorded in video format. You can watch that on Spreecast. You can also subscribe to this as a podcast on iTunes, or just download the MP3 directly. If you prefer you can also subscribe to the RSS feed itself.
Episode 4 Show Notes
- How WCSD went: see WPCandy’s liveblog coverage
- WordPress 3.4 Beta (Blame Aaron if it’s not released in May)
- Twenty Twelve on Github, even though it won’t be in 3.4
- WP App Store and Renku, WordPress App Stores
- WPCandy’s feature on WP App Store
- What WPCandy has been up to
- The WPCandy Quarterly, Brad’s head is in it
- Affiliate links and their place in the community (Ryan’s tease of an upcoming story)
- This year’s WordCamp New York and WordCamp San Francisco
- Last year’s WCSF schedule
- Discussion about tools and apps from WordCamp Phoenix this year
- Coda, FileZilla, Versions, Beanstalk, Cornerstone, Tower for Git, Word for Mac, OpenOffice, Office for Mac, Byword, Alfred
- Markdown on Save
- Tabify Edit Screen
- WordPress and Journalism post
- Bangor Daily News workflow
- Blog post mentioned in episode #2, where WordPress isn’t quite cutting it
- Dustin Curtis’ Svbtle (and his pitch, and coverage on TechCrunch)
- Svbtle theme for WordPress
We’ll be recording future shows live as well, so watch this blog for news about when to catch our recording. If you’d like to get in touch with the show for the mailbag, or anything else really, here’s how:
- Leave a comment on this post, we’ll see it.
- Shoot an email over to email@example.com.
- Leave a voicemail for us at 815-322-WPLN.
- Tweet about us using the #wplatenight hashtag.